ISO 9001:2015: Fast, easy, low cost Certification NOW!
What is ISO 9001:2015
The ISO 9001:2015 is the latest edition of the ISO 9001, the only certifiable body of the ISO 9000 family regarding Quality Management Systems. It is the most widely known among the International Standards with regard to quality control and quality assurance for organizations of any type and size. Its main principles for quality management include:
- Customer Focus - meeting customer requirements and striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Leadership - establishing unity of purpose and direction.
- Engagement of people - forming conditions in which people are engaged in creating and delivering value.
- Process approach - understanding and managing activities as interrelated processes that function as a coherent system.
- Improvement - improvement is essential for an organization to maintain current levels of performance and to create new opportunities.
- Evidence-based decision making - making decisions based on the analysis and evaluation of data and information.
- Relationship management - managing an organization’s relationships with interested parties, such as suppliers, for sustained success.
WHY GET THE ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
By getting certified with the ISO 9001:2015, you can guarantee that your organization is compliant with International Standards for Quality Management Systems and assurance of quality for your products and services.
This standard is implemented by over 800,000 organizations in 162 countries and is considered to be a cornerstone of an organization’s framework (although it is not a requirement).
This certification as well as the implementation of the ISO 9001 guidelines can ensure the maintenance and improvement of your organization’s efficacy and its output.
We provide our certified members the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Manual free of charge where they can find comprehensive definitions and guidelines for quality control and quality assurance practices for achieving and maintaining quality management within their organization.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification Cost
Payment information isn't required until a purchase is made
Is Your HIBO Certificate Still Valid?
Have you purchased a HIBO ISO 9001:2015 Certificate in the past? HIBO Certifications last 1 to 2 years. Insert your Certificate ID and check if yours is still up to date!